HUM TUM MADE FOR EACH OTHER

View My Stats

Sunday 26 February 2012

HUM TUM...MADE FOR EACH OTHER




True love factor-Interesting facts about boys and girls HUM TUM IS A CHARACTER OF ALL BOYS AND GIRLS . ITS A AMAZING CHEMISTRY CREATED BY GOD, BCOZ BOYS THINK THEY ARE ALWAYS RIGHT AND GIRLS THINK SHE IS ALWAYS RIGHT. THEN A FIGHT GETTING STARTED BETWEEN HUM( BOYS) AND TUM(GIRLS), BUT ITS A FUNNY MOMENT. ENJOY WITH HUM TUM-                                          





"Equal" is not always synonymous with "the same." Men and women are created equal. But, boys and girls are not born the same.
1. You throw a little girl a ball, and it will hit her in the nose. You throw a little boy a ball, and he will try to catch it. Then it will hit him in the nose.

2. You dress your little girl in her Easter Sunday best, and she'll look just as pretty when you finally make it to church an hour later. You dress a boy in his Easter Sunday best, and he'll somehow find every mud puddle from your home to the church, even if you're driving there.

3. Boys' rooms are usually messy. Girls' rooms are usually messy, except it's a good smelling mess.

4. A baby girl will pick up a stick and look in wonderment at what nature has made. A baby boy will pick up a stick and turn it into a gun.

5. When girls play with Barbie and Ken dolls, they like to dress them up and play house with them. When boys play with Barbie and Ken dolls, they like to tear off their appendages.

6. Boys couldn't care less if their hair is unruly. If their bangs got cut a quarter-inch too short, girls would rather lock themselves in their room for two weeks than be seen in public.

7. Baby girls find mommy's makeup and almost instintively start painting their face. Baby boys find mommy's makeup and almost instinctively start painting the walls.

8. If a girl accidently burps, she will be embarrassed. If a boy accidently burps, he will follow it with a dozen fake belches.

9. Boys grow their fingernails long because because they're too lazy to cut them. Girls grow their fingernails long - not because they look nice - but because they can dig them into a boys arm.

10. Girls are attracted to boys, even at an early age. At an early age, boys are attracted to dirt.

11. By the age of 6, boys will stop giving their dad kisses. By the age of 6, girls will stop giving their dad kisses unless he bribes them with candy.

12. Most baby girls talk before boys do. Before boys talk, they learn how to make machine-gun noises.

13. Girls will cry if someone dies in a movie. Boys will cry if you turn off the VCR after they've watched "Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" movie three times in a row.

14. Girls turn into women. Boys turn into bigger boys.

                 
 
                                    FIRST LESSON FOR BOYS, HOW WE UNDERSTAND GIRLS 

100 Reasons why You Love her


GIRLS ARE STRONGER THAN BOYS BECAUSE THEY ARE MENTALLY STRONG
1. I love the way we finish each other’s sentences.
2. I love the way I know you’ll never give up on me.


3. I love the fact that I wouldn’t ever give up on you.


4. I love the way you look at me.


5. I love how beautiful your eyes are.


6. I love the way I can’t imagine a day without you in my life.


7. I love the way if we were ever separated I wouldn’t know how to go on.


8. I love the way we cuddle and watch sunsets together.


9. I love the way we sometimes stay up all night and just talk, then watch the sunrise together.


10. I love how I know you’ll always be there when I need you to be.


11. I love the fact that I will always be there for you too.


12. I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you.


13. I love how complete I feel when I am with you.


14. I love how our bodies just fit together.


15. I love the way you make me laugh.


16.I love the way you laugh.


17. I love the way you won’t compromise yourself when we are together.


18. I love the way you won’t let me compromise myself.


19. I love your thoughtfulness.


20. I love your tenderness.


21. I love your ability to speak without saying a single word.


22. I love the way we glance at each other across the room and know what each other is thinking.


23. I love the way, how even though we may be miles apart I still feel like you’re right here with me.


24. I love the way you surprise me with the perfect gifts that show you pay attention to me.


25. I love the way you’ll watch a sporting game with me even though you may not be interested in it.


26. I love the way you treat my friends.


27. I love your love for the things that interest me.


28. I love the way you let me live my life freely without jealousy.


29. I love how you demand respect but are not controlling.


30. I love how I would do anything in this world to make you happy.


31. I love how you would do anything in this world to make me happy.


32. I love the way your voice sounds over the phone...


33. I love the way your voice sounds when you whisper sweet nothings in my ear.


34. I love the completeness and oneness I feel when we make love.


35. I love your sensuality.


36. I love how our romance feels like the perfect romance movie.


37. I love how you are my soul mate.


38. I love the way you handle troubled times.


39. I love the way you respect me.


40. I love the way you protect and defend me.


41. I love how you feel when we cuddle.


42. I love the softness of your lips against mine.


43. I love the softness of your lips against my body.


44. I love the feeling of your hair brushing against me when we make love.


45. I love laying in bed at night talking about nothing.


46. I love waking up to find we’ve been cuddling together all night.


47. I love the surprises you leave for me.


48. I love your intelligence.


49.I love your ingenuity.


50. I love your ability to make friends where ever we go.


51. I love your love for life.


52. I love your passion for your hobbies and interests.


53. I love how every time I look at you, you take my breath away.


54. I love how I thank God everyday for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life.


55. I love the fact you gave me the gift of our children.


56. I love the special moments that we shared that will remain my fondest memories of you and I.


57. I love spending the holidays with the one person I love the most.


58. I love how my heart skips a beat whenever you walk into the room.


59. I love how you love me.


60. I love how I love you.


61. I love the ways you choose to show your affection for me.


62. I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am.


63. I love the way you spark my creativity and imagination.


64. I love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I’m with you.


65. I love your sense of humor.


66. I love the way you make me feel like royalty.


67. I love the way you dress.


68. I love your understated elegance.


69.I love you just the way you are.


70. I love your spontaneity.


71. I love our life together.


72. I love if I died right now I would be the happiest person alive knowing I found my one true love.


73. I love the fact that we will grow old together.


74. I love your way with words.


75. I love the way you look when you are sleeping.


76. I love the way you think you look awful when you first wake up when it is actually then I find you the most beautiful.


77. I love your willingness to share everything and most especially your heart with me.


78. I love your strength of character.


79. I love taking showers together.


80. I love the way you leave me love notes to find whenever you’re gone.


81. I love the way you treat me.


82. I love the way you take care of us.


83. I love your cooking.


84. I love the way you take the time to thank me for doing things.


85. I love the way you show your affection when we are around friends and/or family.


86. I love the way you are not scared to show your affection when we are in public.


87. I love your confidence.


88. I love your ability to make me feel better when times are tough.


89. I love the way we make up after a fight.


90. I love the way you support me when I’m off track.


91. I love the way you take the time to show me how much you love me.


92. I love your beautiful hair.


93. I love your odor.


94. I love your openness to try new things.


95. I love your ability to talk things through.


96. I love your courage to be you.


97. I love your greatness.


98. I love the fact that you want to be with me and only me.


99. I love how I am and feel when I am with you!


100. I love you for you!


                                             
 
   GIRLS ARE VERY SENTIMENTAL AND SHE ALWAYS NOTICE THE POINT WHO CARES ALWAYS. SO BOYS PLEASE ALWAYS CARE  GIRLS WITHOUT ANY REASON.                                    



SoME Points 2 understand girls feelins beTTEr
 1. When a girl says she's sad, but she isn't crying, it meansshe's crying in her heart.



2. When she ignores you after you've done something wrong, it's best to give her some time to cool down before touching her heart with an
apology.


3. A girl can't find anything to hate about the guy she loves (which is why it is so hard for her to 'get over him' after the relationship's over.)



4. If a girl loves a guy, he will always be on her mind every minute of the day, even though she flirts with other guys.


5. When the guy she likes smiles and stares deep into her eyes, she will melt.


6. A girl likes to hear compliments, but usually not sure how to react to them.


7. When a particular guy flirts with a girl very often, a girl would start thinking the guy likes her. So if you treat a girl just as a friend, go easy on the smiles and stare ok?
8. If you don't like a girl who likes you, break it to her gently.


9. If a girl starts avoiding you after you reject her, leave her alone for a while. If you still treat her as a friend, talk to her.


10. Girls enjoy talking about what they feel. Music, poetry, drawings and writing are ways of expressing themselves (which explains why most girls like writing journals).


11. Never tell a girl that she is useless in anyway.


12. Being too serious can turn a girl off.


13. When the guy she likes calls her for the first time, the girl may act look uninterested during the call. But as soon as the phone is back on the hook, she will whoop with joy and immediately start telephoning her friends to spread the news.


14. A smile means a lot to a girl.


15. If you like a girl, try making friends with her first. Let her get to know you.


16. If a girl says she can't go out with you because she has to study, leave.


17. But if she still calls you or expect a call from you, stay.


18. Don't try to guess a girl's feelings. Ask her.


19. Hearing the words "I love you" is a great reassurance to a girl that she is beautiful.

20. After a girl falls in love with a guy, she'll wonder why she never noticed him before.


21. If you need tips on how to flirt with a girl, read romance stories.


22. When class pictures come out, a girl would first check who is standing next to her crush before actually looking at herself.


23. A girl's ex-crush will always be in her memory, but the guy she loves now stays in her heart.


24. Girls love having fun!


25. A simple 'Hi' can brighten a girl's day.


26. A girl's best friends usually know best what she is feeling and going through.


27. Girls hate it when a guy pays attention to them just to get close to their 'prettier' friend.


28. Love means devotion, caring and happiness to a girl, in that order.


29. Some girls care about looks, some care about brains, but ALL girls want a guy who will love and care for them.


30. Girls want nothing more than to feel loved.


31. Girls always hope that they can always remain as friend with their ex. But never know how :


                                 

How to Make a Girl Feel Special






Make a Girl Feel Special
How can you show that special girl that she really is special? Nothing can impress a woman more than a guy treating her as his princess.
  1. 1
    Don't tell her that she's fit or hot. Instead, tell her that she's pretty, gorgeous, beautiful or even cute. Compliments like these sound more sincere, and will make the girl feel loved. But don't over-compliment a girl, because you might just freak her out, or give the impression that you just want something from her in return for your kindness,
  2. 2
    Hold her hand a lot, wind your arm around her waist, kiss her cheek/forehead and hug her. This makes her feel protected and looked after, it also shows affection that girls love.
  3. 3
    Find out what her favorite flower is and send her a bunch! She will love it!
  4. 4
    Show that you care by trying to take part in the things that she loves doing. Ex. going to see a chick flick, even if you think it will be boring, and try to make it look like you're into it.
  5. 5
    Ask her questions about her hobbies so she knows that you are interested in her. This will show her that you care about her interests.
  6. 6
    Tell her that she is the most special person in your life and that life would not have been complete without her. Be romantic, but not freaky.
  7. 7
    Sing romantic songs to her, even if your voice is horrible!
  8. 8
    Tell her that she is your first priority and that you would always keep her happy in time of need. And don't just say it, actually do it!
  9. 9
    Do what she wants, sometimes. But don't become her yes-man, as you'll come across as a push-over.
  10. 10
    If she is sad ask her how you can make it better, don't just sit there and say "I'm sorry". Girls want a guy that can make them happy even when they are down.
  11. 11
    If she is late or forgets something wait for her, be patient and understanding. This will come to help you in the end as she will hopefully return the favor. Don't make her feel guilty, especially if the first word she says is "Sorry.".
  12. 12
    Send her random text messages like: 'I miss you, I'm thinking about you' etc. This will let her know that she is on your mind. But don't over do it! She'll think its cute but once it becomes a routine, she will start disliking it!
  13. 13
    Take pictures with her. She will find it very heartwarming to look at you standing next to her with the two of you smiling. It also makes for a nice keepsake to make her know you'll remember her.
  14. 14
    Let her think she has won a disagreement it is really good for the ego.
  15. 15
    Respect and communication are also two other important keys into maintaining a healthy relationship.
  16. 16
    Honesty is the best key to winning her over.
  17. 17
    Love her for who she is and her beliefs because it is unlikely that she or her beliefs are going to change any time soon.
  18. 18
    No matter what is happening in your lives, be by her side and let her know that you are there to support her in every moment.
  19. 19
    When another female is around, make sure your girl feels as if she's number 1.                                                                                    



1
Understand that most guys just don't talk. Guys do not normally discuss feelings and are rarely emotionally open unless they are extremely comfortable with you; men are inherently closed in their feelings to maintain their belief of control.
  1. Be prepared for a little territorial behavior. Guys tend to be territorial and jealous; this is not to be confused with being suspicious of their partners. The feelings tend to be so deep that if their partner shows any attention to another guy, they get slight uneasy feelings; this is a biological instinct. If you are involved with him and you start talking to another guy and in any way say nice things, or touch him or he touches you anywhere, the instinct will kick in; he may not punch the guy, but he will no longer be in a good mood; he will go from "I love her so much" to "I wish I were home watching TV and not dealing with this".

  2. Know that most guys feel the need to be in charge (even if they aren't in charge)
    . Guys want to -feel- as though they are in control; not that they always need to get their way, but they need to feel that things won't happen unless they allow them. No matter how much you feel that you shouldn't have to get the "OK" from your guy to do something or make decisions, it would be best to at least talk to him about it and ask him first -- basically, they want to feel that they are doing things because they want their partner to be happy, not because they have to do it. They respond better to the "lip" and the big eyes than they do to orders.

  3. Let them be a 'man'
    . Guys want to be "manly" -- make them feel big and strong. They love to be the "knight in shining armor". You are weak, he is strong. You don't really have to be weak, but allowing him to feel that he is taking care of you and protecting you will make him happy.

  4. Be prepared to be touched
    . Guys like physical contact. Their hormone levels are very high (which can make them act like jerks in certain situations), so they may find a number of different types of physical contact enjoyable. They won't always be able to figure out what's OK, and whats a no-no. It's important that they are told by their partner what they should and shouldn't do. Their feelings will not be hurt. If you prefer, tell him where the lines are drawn on your body. It's not going to ruin the moment for him. If anything, it will be a relief so he knows the boundaries. Don't think, "He'll figure it out". Don't try and give him signals (although the biting of the lower lip is universally known as the "kiss me" sign); tell him verbally.

  5. Even though it isn't politically correct, guys love girls that can cook
    . Saying something like "I want to be single for the rest of my life" will kill it fast. Prove to him that you can be a good wife, and he will prove he can be a good husband.

  6. Guys 'tend' to call girls "hot" if they are thinking of them sexually, and they will call them "beautiful", "gorgeous", or "pretty" if they have more innocent intentions
    . This isn't a universal absolute, however; in fact, this applies very little, but it can be an extra hint.
  7. Guys can have obsessions over their partner's eyes, hair, hands, other random body parts, etc. It's weird, but deal with it. If he likes it when you do something with your hair, do it a lot. If he gave you a ring or a necklace or something, wear it whenever you're with him - and point it out in case he doesn't notice, then give him a kiss and remind him how much you like it. He will then know you appreciate the things he gives.

  8. Guys rarely mind feeling like they are owned - many times they like the feeling
    . A simple way of displaying this is holding his hand with both your hands, and wrapping your arms around his. The idea of their partner hanging off them isn't an unpleasant one to guys. There is a difference between this and being clingy, though. One shows that you are completely devoted to him, the other is annoying him.

  9. Guys like to know that their partner feels grateful to be with him
    . He'll return the favor a hundred times over. If you make him feel like he isn't good enough, he will be more jealous of other guys - he may leave you. Guys don't like feeling inferior any more than girls do.

  10. If he had a bad day, give him a neck rub or something
    . Don't ask if he wants one, just start doing it, he'll tell you if he doesn't like it. And say something nice. Not necessarily about why he had a bad day. Just randomly say how much you love and appreciate him. It'll make him feel better.

  11. Guys enjoy the touch of a female; very soft and pleasant
    . As rule number 5 says, guys don't mind touching - put your hand on his face. Run your fingers up and down his arm. Hold his hand against your face or chest.

  12. Maintaining the relationship is very important
    . The first few months will be easy; you are in the heat of a young relationship. Don't fall under the false impression that you don't have to put forth anything. He will get bored, or feel unappreciated. Remember what it was like in the beginning, when you'd both do anything for each other. Keep that mindset. Treat him as someone who can't be lost.

  13. Let him know that you will stick with him through anything - and mean it
    ! Tell him you will never leave his side. He will like that. Never give him the "thin-ice" feeling to get your way. Like tell him to deal with it, or make it seem like you'll break up with him over something unless he complies. Using the relationship as a threat will really make him mad, and he may break up with you for doing it.

  14. When he say's that he won't leave you no matter and with assuring you always
    . He really means it.
  15. HOW WE UNDERSTAND THE POWER OF SILENCE        Have you ever used silence to make a point? Then you understand how very powerful this communication tool can be. Silence gives many messages. It can shed light or place a veil of darkness on a conversation. Being able to use the sound of silence is one of the greatest conversational arts. Our ability to be quiet may confirm that we are intensely interested in what is being said. It can also show that we have great integrity and will not be brought into conversations that could be harmful. It has been said, that the more people talk, the less they tell the truth. Ben Franklin said, “Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far more difficult still is to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.” Silence allows us to keep a secret, to serve as a peacemaker, and to learn the deeper meaning about what is being said.
                                                          
REAL LOVE                                                                         
LOVE IS SPEECHLESS ,WE CAN ONLY FEEL IT AND CANT EXPRESS BY WORDS. ITS A SPECIAL MOMENT FROM BOTH SIDE. SO, FEEL THE LOVE WITH  REAL FEELING AND MAKE YOUR LIFE FULL OF LOVE .

No comments:

Post a Comment